RRC, WR Apprentice -3591 Posts | Western Railway Vacancy
Name of the Post: RRC,WR Apprentice Western Railway Online Form 2021
Post Date: 19-05-2021
Total Vacancy: 3591
Brief Information: RRC WR , Mumbai has announced a notification for the recruitment of Apprentice vacancies against the 3591 slots notified for training in the designated Trades under Apprentice Act 1961 at various Divisions, Workshops within the jurisdiction of Western Railways for the year 2021-2022. Those Candidates who are interested in the vacancy details & completed all eligibility criteria can read the Notification & Apply Online for rrc wr apprentice post
RRC, Western Railway
Advt No. 01/2021
Apprentice Vacancy 2021
#Candidates should pay Rs. 100/-
Age Limit (as on 24-06-2021)
# Minimum Age: 15 Years
# Candidates should possess Matriculate or 10th Class in 10+2 examination system with minimum # 50% marks in aggregate from recognized Board.
#Starting Date to Apply Online: 25-05-2021 at 11:00 Hrs
RRC, WR Apprentice Vacancy Details | Railways Jobs
Mumbai (MMCT ) Division
Vadodara (BRC ) Division
Ratlam (RTM) Division
Rajkot (RJT) Division
Bhavnagar (BVP) Division
Lower Parel (PL ) W/Shop
Mahalaxmi (MX) W/Shop
Bhavnagar (BVP ) W/Shop
Dahod (DHD) W/Shop
Pratap Nagar (PRTN) W/Shop,
Sabarmati (SBI ) ENGG W/Shop,
Sabarmati (SBI ) Signal W/Shop,
Head Quarter Office
RRC, WR Apprentice Important Links
RRC WR Apprentice | Western Railway Vacancy MODE OF APPLICATION :-
1. Applicants are required to apply ONLINE by visiting www.rrc-wr.com. Detailed instructions for filling up ONLINE applications of rrc apprentice will be available on the website.
2. Applicants are required to fill up the personal details/ Trade / Aadhaar number / Marks / CGPA / preference for Divisions / Workshops etc. very carefully as the Computerised Merit list will be prepared only on the basis of the information filled by the Applicant in the ONLINE application. In case of any discrepancy observed at the time of Document Verification, the Applicant will be disqualified summarily.
3. Applicants should be in possession of Aadhaar Card. At the time of registration, Applicants have to fill 12digit Aadhaar Card number. The Applicants not having Aadhaar number and have enrolled for Aadhaar but have not received Aadhaar Card can enter 28 digit Aadhaar Enrolment ID printed on the Aadhaar Enrolment slip.
4. This provision is applicable to the Applicants of all states and Union Territories except the state of Jammu and Kashmir, Meghalaya and Assam Applicants from these states can enter in the online application form, their voter ID number, valid passport number, driving license number or any other valid Government identity card at the time of online application. Applicants have to produce original Aadhaar card or document mentioned above, at the time of Document Verification.
5. Applicants should ensure their name, father’s name, date of birth should exactly match as recorded in Matriculation or equivalent certificate. Any deviation found during Document Verification will lead to cancellation of candidature and also debarment.
6. Applicants are advised to indicate their active mobile number and valid e-mail ID in the ONLINE application and keep them active during the entire engagement process as all important messages will be notified on website and email / SMS will be sent only to the selected Applicants which will be treated as deemed to have been read by the Applicants.
7. Choice of only one Division / Workshop is permitted. Option once exercised is FINAL and binding to the candidates. Applicants are instructed to check Tradewise vacancy table (Annexure “A”) to ascertain the vacancies notified and ensure that the Division / Workshop they wish to apply is having vacancies as per their Trade / Qualification / Community / Category.
8. Applicants possessing ITI qualification in more than one trade can apply for different relevant trades separately.
9. Applicants trying to submit more than one application for the same TRADE with different particulars like Name / Father’s name / Community / PWD / Educational and / or Technical Qualification etc. or with different Email ID / Mobile Number are informed that all such applications will be summarily rejected.
10. Applicants have to download printouts of their Online application which should be produced as and when required by the Railway Administration.
11. Applicants are required to report for Document / Certificate Verification with their Originals along with Medical Fitness Certificate (Annexure H ) in the concerned Division / Workshop / Unit.
12. Applicants are required to upload their EWS Certificate as mentioned at Para 3.7 if he / she is claiming against EWS Quota.